The Latino Business Association is now accepting scholarship applications.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated significant financial need, have expressed meaningful educational and life goals in her/his personal essay, and have a history of scholastic achievement and community service.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Completed, signed, and dated application form (signature and date must be on “Signature of Applicant” line) by the deadline.
- Verification of admittance or enrollment from the institution the student is attending or is planning to attend (i.e. letter of acceptance, letter from registrar, or a transcript).
- Typed personal essay of not more than 300 words (telling us about yourself, your goals*, and how this scholarship will help your education).
*If you are a former LBA Scholarship recipient, please also tell us how those funds helped to fulfill your academic goals
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors who are familiar with your work.
- A copy of your FAFSA or other evidence of financial need
Click below to download the scholarship application. When complete, mail application materials to:
Latino Business Association
1110 Tully Road, Suite A
Modesto, CA 95350